Top 10 Most expensive cars in the world 2021
We have compiled a list of the 10 most expensive autos all over the world. Some of them are impossible to buy even you have the required amount of money.
An example is the Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio – this luxury supercar was sold only to the clients chosen by Ferrari company (See levels).
A car is not just a mode of conveyance, but also a piece of art cherished, often decades after its production. Big names like Lamborghini, Aston Martin, and, Rolls Royce often come at very high prices and are only meant for rich collectors as many of them are often sold out before they reach the public.
See the compiled list of luxury cars from 10 – 1:
10. MCLAREN P1 LM – $3.6 MILLION
9. LAMBORGHINI VENENO ROADSTER – $4.5 MILLION
8. KOENIGSEGG CCXR TREVITA – $4.8 MILLION
7. PAGANI HUAYRA IMOLA – $5.4 MILLION
6. BUGATTI DIVO – $6 MILLION
5. MERCEDES-MAYBACH EXELERO – $8 MILLION
4. BUGATTI CENTODIECI – $9 MILLION
3. SWEPTAIL BY ROLLS ROYCE – $13 MILLION
2. PAGANI ZONDA HP BARCHETTA – $17,5 MILLION
Clear road for the most expensive auto in the world, worth $19 million dollars2709 Updates
1. BUGATTI LA VOITURE NOIRE – MOST EXPENSIVE CAR, $19 MILLION
Bugatti has unveiled the “La Voiture Noire” translated as “the black car” made entirely from carbon fiber.
The first one of the Limited Edition cars has been sold for $19 million to Ferdinand Piech, the owner of the VW group. Designed by Salome Etienne, it is inspired by its predecessors Veyron and Chiron, and the pre-war Type 57SC Atlantic.
Powered by an 8 liter, 16 cylinder engine that churns out a jaw-dropping 1,500 HP the car should be able to reach above 450 km/h. Bugatti has refused to reveal its performance specifications. The front is dominated by the trademark horseshoe-shaped Bugatti grill and blends into an aerodynamically swept-back design with sloping windscreen and wrap-around tail lamps.
Hope under Siege Set in Mumbai, the story unfolds in a hospital that is under siege, where…