Lagos is a city of hustlers, and 95% of what you heard about Lagos is true as well. If you reside or work in Lagos, then I bet you can relate with what I’m about to say. If not, then you are not a Lagosian, you are probably just bearing the title to feel among.
- When you are stuck in traffic for more than 5 hours.
- When your neighbor has light but you don’t.
- Standing in the queue for over 30 minutes, just for the ATM to swallow your card, when it’s your turn.
- When you are left with the option of sitting in the place no one wants to seat in.
- When you are buying a drink and the bus starts to move.
- All those men that touch anyhow at Yaba Market.
- When I’m trekking jejely, and people inside the bus are looking at me, like they are superior to me.