The All Africa Music Awards was held on the 21st of November, 2021 and it was a memorable day as many celebrities around the world took home the award they deserved.
After weeks of dishing out the nominees, the organizers revealed the winners of each category.
The most of which might be 13-year-old gospel singer Shanah Manjeru who became the youngest holder of an AFRIMA Award.
The show was hosted by Eddie Kadiand Pearl Thusi and witnessed performances from Patoranking, Chike, Olakira, D’Banj among others.
See full list of AFRIMA 2021 winners;
AFRIMA 2021 Winners
- Best African Female Artiste in Inspirational Music – Shanah Manjeru
- African Male Artiste in Inspirational Music – Iba One
- Best Artiste, Duo, or Group in African R & B Soul –Nikita Kering
- Best Artist or Duo in African Dance or Choreography – Flavour, Diamond Platnumz, FallyIpupa
- Best Female Artist in the Diaspora – Naomi Achu
- Artiste, Duo, or Group in African Pop –Iba One
- Best Group – Sauti Sol
- Best Collaboration –Wizkid, Tems
- Best African Rapper Lyricist – Elow’n
- Best Female Artiste in Northern Africa – Manal Benchlikha
- Best Male Artist in Northern Africa – Dizzy Dros
- Best Male Artiste in Eastern Africa – Eddy Kenzo
- Best Female Artist Central Africa – Shan L
- Best Female Artist in East Africa – Nikita Kering
- Male Artist Central Africa – Fally Ipupa
- Best Male Southern Africa – Blaq Diamond
- Best Male Artiste Western Africa – Iba One
- Best Song Of The Year – Wizkid, Tems
- Best Producer Of The Year – Legendary Beatz
- Best Duo African HipHop – Fireboy, Cheque
- Best African Dj – Sinyorita
- African Fan’s Favorite – Fireboy
- AFRIMA Artist of the Year Award – Wizkid
- Album of the Year – Iba One
- Song Writer of the Year – Iba One
- Best in African Rock – Rash Band
Kofi Olomide joins the list of Legendary Afrima Award holders which also includes Fela Kuti, Manu Dibango and more.
— AFRIMA – All Africa Music Awards (@AFRIMAWARDS) November 21, 2021
Cassper Nyovest reveals he loved Emtee in a recent conversation with fans. The two are in …