Our client, a reputable organization in the telecommunications industry is looking at filling the role of a Capacity Management Specialist.
Job Title: Capacity Management Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Fixed renewable contract (1 year, 4 months)
Salary: Very competitive
- Develop and prepare Capacity plan for IT and the Business
- Service and Business Capacity Manager for IT and the Business
- Ability to Script and Code for capacity information requirement
- Proactive Capacity management implementation to prevent incidents
- Develop strategies to ensure technical direction for systems management to gain and support competitive advantage for the organisation through automation.
- Identify Key Performance Indicators for IS business processes, working with process owners to develop pragmatic targets and determining methods and frequency of measurement.
- Monitor and adopt best practices and new technologies that align with Enterprise Management strategy.
- Update systems management blueprint to global standards in Enterprise System Management.
- Ensure business continuity of IS Operations and provide stable environment for IS applications.
- Develop and regularly review business process system to standardize / optimize IS’s work methods and activities and ensure automation of operating processes and services.
Required skills & Qualifications:
- HND or Bsc in computed science or related courses
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Enterprise System Management skills
To apply, kindly send your cv to email@example.com using the title of the role as the mail subject
The singer stated that he had no regrets leaving school for music. The Lagos State Univers…