LAUTECH Final Year Student Dies After Falling Into Soak-away

Share with love:
Digiqole ad

A final year student of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology(LAUTECH), has been confirmed dead.

Read also: How Baba Ijesha defiled a 7-year old girl kept in my care – Comedienne, Princess narrates

The student identified as Asefon Nifemi Bernard, was a final year student of the department of Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology in the institution.

According to reports, he died after falling into a soak-away in his hostel on April 22. Nifemi allegedly fell after attempting to switch off his light but suffered an electric shock.

download

Sources claim he was rushed afterwards to LAUTECH teaching hospital for immediate medical attention. However, he was denied the attention he deserved as the medical personnel on duty insisted that they had to get a call from the Dean of Student Affairs before attending to him.

His friends were not happy with how things were going, so they decided to take him elsewhere for treatment. Unfortunately, Nifemi was confirmed dead at the Bowen teaching hospital upon arrival.

SEE ALSO  When Life Happens (A Story: Part 3).
Share with love:
Advertisements

Akintunde Abiodun R.

SEE ALSO

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Be the first to see our updates, Subscribe to our Newsletter