I bet you’ve heard of “Yoruba Demons” before, you probably might think they are just bad boys that’s why they are given that name, that’s not true. There are some signs that the “Yoruba Demons” show, which I’ll be sharing with you.
- Every girl is his friend: He knows every girl that passes, he has more than a million female friends, you might think you are the one, but trust me, you are just one of many.
- He has a sugar-coated tongue: The words that come out of his mouth are too sweet to be true, his sweet mouth is not from this world. He knows the right thing to say at the right time. He is likely to have an accent, and that’s an asset to him.
- His friends are Yoruba Demons as well: Surprised? Don’t be. He always has a clique, and they all are part of the Y.D.A. ( Yoruba Demon’s Association) I don’t know if that’s a thing, so don’t look it up?.
- They are never to be seen in public with you: He doesn’t like being seen with you, He doesn’t take pictures with you, He only hangouts with you in private places with a lie that he wants to keep simple.
- He is all in for the fun: Not a relationship person, he just wants to have fun and see where it leads, and he will only tell you this if he’s the honest type, If he’s been in the game for long, he will tie you down with a ring and the hopes of getting married to you, but would never, except by the intervention of God.
- He secures the bag: Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He’s not afraid to spend this on you, as long as he’s getting what he wants.
- He is the Perfect Gentleman: He beats your list of what you want in a man, He is your spec and nothing less. He knows how to press the right buttons to get you.
There are more signs than you can think, and I would love for you to join the conversation in the comment section by telling us a sign different from the ones listed above and also join the discussion on our Instagram page @2709 Updates by tagging a Yoruba Demon you know.