I bet you will agree with me, that there are a few things we do daily, without even knowing at that moment. I compiled a list of 7 and decided to share with you, please let us know in the comment section, if you are guilty of such, or you could give us yours if it wasn’t among the list.
- Singing: A lot of times you find yourself singing a particular song, that is stuck in your head just because you happened to pass a place, where such a song was played.
- In the Shower: You spend a long time in the shower when there is an unlimited flow of water, and there is music playing.
- Watching Social Media: Especially on You-tube, You will watch 5 videos at a stretch, and then at the end of everyone, you promise yourself it will be the last, but it’s never.
- I feel everyone is guilty of this. Whenever you lock a door, even after locking it, you try to open it, to see if it’s locked. After a few minutes, you feel unsure if you locked the door, and you go back to check, if you locked that same door, like why do we do this though.
- Waking Up In The Morning: Am I the only one, who alarms don’t wake? Certainly not. Whenever you wake up a bit early, you try to give yourself a 5-minute rest, and then you wake up you realize, you slept for over an hour. This happened to me today.
- Touching Your Hair: Now not everyone falls under this category, but the ones that do will be able to relate. A lot of times, we find ourselves, most especially ladies for no just reason, touching our hair. It’s something we do unconsciously and has gradually become a habit.
- Bless You: This is said after a sneeze, we unconsciously say “bless you” when someone sneezes, even if the person doesn’t get to hear us, it’s now like a lifestyle. The people who say this, also say it to themselves unconsciously whenever they sneeze.
There is a whole lot more. I could go on and on, the list is endless. You are not weird or alone here, if you fall under any of these categories, there are a million people all over the world who do these same things, just so you know.
You know the drill guys, as I said earlier, tell us yours in the comment section and please kindly share, thank you.
More Also: What You Need To Know About Your Teenage Child.
The Top 5 Ways To Solve Social Media Addiction.
How To Turn Dyslexia Into A Blessing