As the day goes by, more and more women are going natural, shaving off all chemically treated hair off and starting fresh with healthy natural hair.
Short hair is universal and beautiful, it seems these days, everyone is opting for short hair but if you’ve had long hair for quite a while, and then you decide to cut it off and start afresh, It can be hard to know what to do with your new short hair.
Well, I’ve got you covered with these wonderful hairstyles only your short hair can give you.
- Flat Twists: Very simple to make, and can be achievable with very short hair.
- Bantu knots: The shorter your hair is, the smaller your knots will be. The smaller it is, the more beautiful it becomes.
- Finger waves: Waves are so easy, yet beautiful, and they work on any hair length
- Protective Styling: If all these other options sound boring and you just want to make something in trend, well you can get box braids, Marley twists, or whatever protective style comes to your head. Just be sure to take good care of your hair and look good always.
- Puff: Well, you don’t need long hair to rock a puff. It’s easy and very achievable. Wanna spice things up with your puff? Then use clip-ins to style.
If you want to find out more hairstyles you can do with your short hair, watch the video below.