Role: QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
Industry: Oil & Gas
Pay: Openly Negotiable
• Oversee project quality to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment-specific specifications, and QMS requirements.
• Advancing quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
• Analyse inspection results.
• Advising and supporting of colleagues, users, departments, and clients within the lines of the business structure, to improve the quality of the production- and maintenance process
• Implementing risk-based inspection (RBI) activities and processes, using API 580 and other similar programs to develop internal standard practices.
• The preparation of the company QA manual control and supervision of all amendments and revisions
• Control and the distribution of all the company’s quality documentation
• Monitor all quality-related activities on the project
• Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the company’s management
• Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
• Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QC manager
• Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QA/QC procurement manager
• Coordinate all quality-related correspondence with the customer’s representatives.
• Control all achieve documentation upon the completion of the project.
• Minimum of 8 years in Oil & Gas manufacturing or field experience in the QA/QC role. Four-year engineering degree preferred.
• Current knowledge and understanding of Civil Codes, Auto cad ASME Quality procedures as they apply to: ASME Sec. I, ASME Sec. II, ASME Sec. VIII, ASME Sec. IX, ASME B31.1, & ASME B31.3.
• Working knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawings, and specifications. Ability to read and understand technical documents and symbols and to apply this knowledge.
• Knowledge of NDE Practices, Welding Processes, and Materials
• Ability to assume responsibility and collaborate effectively with others.
• Ability to analyze and make decisions effectively and efficiently on behalf of the QA/QC department.
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite programs, Word, Excel, and SharePoint
Kindly forward CVS to email@example.com using QA/QC Assurance
The singer stated that he had no regrets leaving school for music. The Lagos State Univers…