Company: Desevens Digital
Location: Abuja | Internship & Graduate – Source: Jobberman
The SEO Intern should have basic SEO skills and work be working with the digital marketing department. The position is remote
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Your tasks and responsibilities as an SEO Intern shall include the following:
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code or existing code
- Work with Content manager to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and use of webmaster tools for keyword, links, crawl errors, etc.