Nigerian Proverbs and Sayings are known to be very wise and realistic, but believe me when I say, they sometimes can be ridiculous
I would really love for you to join the discussion, by dropping that saying you feel is funny, in the comment section below.
Let’s get right into these sayings
- A short man is not a boy.
- Nobody tells a blind man that the market is on fire.
- He who goes to sleep with an itching anus wakes up with smelly fingers.
- The frown on the face of the goat will not stop it from being taken to the market.
- If you swallow Alomo bitters without squeezing your face then you are a cultist.
- If you can’t dance well, you better not get up.
- A snake will always give birth to people long.
- Na when soldier slap you, you go sabi say police na your friend.
- No matter how hot your anger is, it cannot cook yam.
- He who marries a beauty marries trouble.
Renowned novelist and filmmaker, Biyi Bandele, has died. According to sources, he passed a…