Words are used to express emotions, thoughts, life events. Quotes on the other hand are words that have a lot of wisdom in it, that gives you a bigger picture of what life really is. It inspires, educates and motivates a person. It helps you in the long run when dealing with your personal and professional life.
Let’s get right into the 20 best quotes of all times
1 ” Life is trying things to see if they work” – Ray Bradbury
- ” Love the life you live, live the life you love” – Bob Marley
- “Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans”- John Lennon
- “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin”- Tony Robbins
- ” If life were predictable, it would cease to be life and be without flavor ” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- ” Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize they were close to success when they gave up” – Thomas A. Edison
- “Whoever is happy will make others happy too” – Anne Frank
- ” Always remember you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else” -Margaret Mead.
- ” Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn” -Benjamin Franklin
- Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” -Mother Theresa
- ” If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success” – James Cameron
- ” The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing” -Walt Disney
- ” If you look at what you have in life, you will always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you will never have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that counts. It’s the life in your ears.” -Abraham Lincoln
- “In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love” -Mother Theresa
- “The purpose of our lives is to be happy” -Dalai Lama
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.” -Henry David Thoreau
- “May you live all the days of your life” – Jonathan Swift
- “Life is a long lesson in humility” -James M. Barrie
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough” – Mae West
Well there you have it, the 20 best quotes of all times.
If you read to this point, thank you so much. Please rate, drop a comment and kindly share.