There are some outstanding skills that you will agree with me, that one should have to help themselves in the long run or to help others in cases of emergencies, things like that are inevitable and we know it, so to be on a safer side why not prepare, if it happens, good. If it doesn’t, better.
This list will consist of some survival skills and some emergency pertained skills. Let’s get right into these skills.
- How To Swim: This is essential for oneself and also for emergencies. Some situations will require this, so if you don’t know how to, you should try to learn.
- How To Start A Fire Without Matches: This is a very important survival skill, and who knows, you may just need it one day, you don’t want to be on the losing end.
- How To Perform CPR. : Did you know a lot of people die from cardiac arrest when not given the right aid, and 3 out of 5 cardiac arrests happen at home, so why not be a lifesaver, by doing yourself a favor in knowing how to do CPR. You could save the life of someone close to you.
- How To Dress Appropriately: The way you dress, is the way you will be addressed, I bet you’ve heard that saying. First impressions matter a lot, try to leave a good and lasting one by dressing appropriately.
- How To Tell A Good Story: A lot of people suck at this, and it’s bad. Knowing how to tell a good story boosts your self-confidence and makes you loved by people. Everyone loves a good story, why not be the one to tell it.
- How To Be A Good Listener/ Negotiate: My mum will say ” It’s not every time, Cho-Cho-Cho, most times shut up and listen attentively” and this is a very good tip, especially when you are with a group of people, It pays to listen and when you decide to speak, everyone listens. Knowing how to negotiate is very crucial, especially in the business world. Having good negotiation skills saves you a lot of money.
- 7: How To Speak Two Or More Languages Aside English: I don’t mean your native language, I know you know that. I mean foreign languages, a lot of people have gotten big-time opportunities just because they could speak a foreign language that was required. What language can you speak? If you haven’t given it so much thought, I think you should. Start with Spanish.
We have come to the end of this article, I would love for you to learn these 7 skills if you don’t have them. You know the drill, I would love for you to join the discussion in the comment section below, rate this post and kindly share